You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add your email to Outlook 2013 using SSL encryption:
- Start Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to File, choose Info from the sidebar, and click Add Account.
- Choose Manually setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Choose POP or IMAP and click Next.
- Complete the following fields:
Your Name: enter your name
E-mail Address: Enter your email address
Account Type: choose IMAP
Incoming mail server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing mail server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Username: enter your email address
Password: enter your password
- Click More Settings… to open the More Settings dialog box.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab, and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and verify the Use same settings as my incoming server radio button is checked.
- Click the Advanced tab and choose SSL for Incoming Server (IMAP) encrypted connection, and set the port to 993. Choose SSL for the encryption for the Outgoing Server (SMTP), and then set the Outgoing server port to 465.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Click Next and see if everything works. Click Close to close the test dialog box, then Finish to finish adding your email.