You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add your email to Outlook 2007 using SSL encryption:
- Start Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to Tools and choose Account Settings.
- In the email tab, click New.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP and click Next.
- Check Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Choose Internet E-mail and click Next.
- Complete the following fields:
Your Name: enter your name
E-mail Address: enter your email address
Account Type: choose IMAP
Incoming mail server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing mail server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Username: enter your email address
Password: enter your password
- Click More Setting… to open up the More Settings dialog box.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab, and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, and verify that the Use same settings as my incoming server radio button is checked.
- Click the Advanced tab. Choose SSL for the Incoming Server (IMAP) encrypted connection, and set the Incoming server (IMAP) port to 993. Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) encryption to SSL, and then change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 465.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Click Test Account Settings to verify everything is entered correctly, and then click Next.