You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add your POP email account to Mac Mail
- To create an email, run Mac Mail. If you already have an email address, then from the top menu bar choose Mail, Preferences. Click Accounts, and at the bottom-left click the + (plus sign) to add a new account.
- Enter your Full Name, enter your Email Address, enter your Password, and click Continue.
- Set the Account Type to POP, set the incoming mail server to secure.emailsrvr.com, and set your username to your email address. Click Continue.
- Set your Outgoing Mail Server to secure.emailsrvr.com, check use only this server, and check Use Authentication. Click Continue.
- When you see the Account Summary screen, click Create. You will see an account summary similar to this: