Business File Sharing Administrator’s Guide:
What Business File Sharing Can Do For You
With our Business File Sharing you can share folders and files across multiple devices, make those files available for offline access, and share them with other users. You can create as many “Shares” as you want, and give different users different permissions for each Share. You and your users can access files through the easy-to-use web interface, or through a directory that is synchronized online on your Mac or Windows based desktop or laptop, or on your Android or Apple Mobile iOS device.
- For personal or team use. Make personal files available on all your devices. Very convenient for when you’re on road and working remotely.
- Unlimited shares. Create shares for different groups of users, departments, or projects. For example, you can create shares for Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing, and Executive Staff. Or create shares for Customer 1, Customer 2, or Project 1, Project 2, and so on. And each share can have its own members.
- Securely synchronize files and folders between your local system and online. From the web interface you can install SYNC onto your Macintosh or Windows-based system and synchronize local files to your online shares. Convenient and easy.
- Apple Mobile iOS Support. Install the free Synced App for iPhone/iPad by navigating to the web interface or visiting the iTunes store. Through the Synced app you can browse your shares, subfolders, and files, and mark files for offline viewing.
- Android Mobile Support. Install the free Synced app from the Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets. You can browse shares, sub-folders and view files, and flag files offline viewing.
- Security. Unlike free or bulk file sharing services, this service is secure, all access is encrypted, backed up, and protected from prying eyes. Your information belongs to you, and is not indexed by search engines.
Features and Capabilities
- Account Management
- Manage Access by Machine
- Manage Shares
- Create and Manage Backups
- Check Recent Activity Logs
- Generate and Email Usage Reports
- Configure Key Settings
- Your logo
- List of users, their email addresses, and optionally passwords
- List of shares (folders that should be shared, like “Clients”)
Important Navigation Tip
To add a new user account you must email Luminys support.