You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add your email to Apple iPhone or iPad iOS Mobile Device
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under Accounts tap “Add Account…“, tap Other, and then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account information on the New Account screen and tap Next:
- Choose IMAP at the top of the screen. Scroll down and set the Incoming Mail Server fields, where Host Name is secure.emailsrvr.com, User Name is your email address, and your password. Scroll down more and complete the Outgoing Mail Server fields, again setting Host Name to secure.emailsrvr.com, User Name to your email address, and re-enter your password again. Tap Next.
- When you’re done, tap Next. If the account is valid, you’ll briefly see checkmarks and then a new screen to save the account. Tap Save, and you can go to Mail to view your emails.