You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add your email to Apple iPhone or iPad iOS Mobile Device
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under Accounts tap “Add Account…“, and tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address, your password, and tap Next:
- Verify your account settings. You may need to set the account username to your full email address. Tap Next.
- Choose whether to synchronize your Exchange contacts and calendars and tap Save. We recommend you keep your existing contacts and calendars on your iPhone, so that you have a personal contact list and a business contact list, and a personal calendar and a business calendar.
- Tap Save to finish.