You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add your email to Android Device
- Start by tapping the email app.
- From the upper right drop-down menu, choose Settings, and Add Account.
- Enter your email address and password, tap Next.
- At the top, tap Manual Setup.
- Choose POP3 account.
- On the Incoming server settings screen, enter your email address for your username, secure.emailsrvr.com for IMAP server, and choose SSL for Security type, and Port to 993. Tap Next.
- On the Outgoing server settings screen, set the SMTP server to secure.emailsrvr.com, Security type to SSL. All other settings should be set correctly. Tap Next.
- On the Account options screen, enter your personal preferences, and tap Next.
- On the Your account is set up screen, enter a name for this account and enter the name you would like displayed when people receive email from you, and tap Done.