You will need your email address and password.
Follow these instructions to add an Exchange email account to an Android Device
- Start by tapping the email app.
- From the upper right drop-down menu, choose Settings, and Add Account.
- Enter your email address and password, tap Next.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
- On the Exchange server settings page, verify your email address (delete the leading backslash – ‘\’), and set the Exchange server to connect.emailsrvr.com. Tap Next.
- Click OK to accept the “Remote security administration” warning.
- On the Account options screen, enter your personal preferences, and tap Next.
- Enter a name for this account (by default your email address), and tap Done. Your email account is set up and you will go to your Inbox.